Facebook albums have vanished from gallery.Support

1. Pew1375

Pew1375 New Member

When I open gallery on my S4, my Facebook albums no longer appear. I have searched for the solution, and found nothing. Under content to display, option content in Facebook is greyed out. I have uninstalled Facebook, and checked all of the sync settings, and all seems in order, but still now success. Has anyone else heard of a solution, or am I missing the obvious?

Advertisement
  2. Pew1375

Pew1375 New Member

Nothing?
    No-one has any ideas?:mad::mad:
  3. Goodspike

Goodspike Well-Known Member

Sorry. I thought you were reporting about something good. :D

(FB is evil.)
  4. dewwick

dewwick New Member

Experiencing the same problem here on Verizon. I notice there's an option in the Facebook app that seems like it will take your phone photos and put them in a private folder on FB (not going to try it), but I want it (like you) the other way around, like it was. :( Maybe this is a "feature" of the newest firmware.
  5. AeolianReflex

AeolianReflex Well-Known Member

Maybe I am misunderstanding your post but you said that you uninstalled FB. Did you re-install and go to FB settings and choose the sync photos option or did you just use the S4's sync option? I believe that you need to do both.
    Also it's not clear from your post if you are having this problem since updating to 4.3. If that's the case and the sync options don't work, a reset may be needed.