Facebook and Contacts HELP!Support

Last Updated:

1. clb

clb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I want to have my contacts linked with their facebook but I DO NOT want all of my facebook contacts in my contacts list. How can I do this?

Also when I got to Settings>Accounts and Sync it won't let me add the "Facebook" Account (not facebook for HTC Sense) When I press "Facebook" it doesn't respond. I thought if I linked regular facebook instead of the one for HTC sense that my contact problem would be solved but it is not letting me do this. Any one else have the same problem?? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. deadsix

deadsix Member

Their is a setting to only have facebook contacts for people you have numbers for trying to find it now

I know what your saying I cant find the menu right now I saw it yesterday but I cant find it...

3. jazztalker

jazztalker Well-Known Member

If I understand it correctly, the Facebook app (not the Sense version) is essentially stand-alone. It won't integrate with your contacts, that is what the Sense version is for. You can set the contacts part to not show Facebook contacts when you use the Sense version, but if you hit the phone button, every Facebook friend you have who put their phone number on their profile will show up. Unfortunately, it seems like right now, it seems like our options are everything or nothing when it comes to integrating Facebook with contacts.

4. jpr18

jpr18 Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? Did you not search before you posted? There is a huge thread on this topic already. Please do not divert the attention.

5. miked53

miked53 Member

I lost my Favorites screen. Does anyone know how to put it back.

Thanks.:(

6. jazztalker

jazztalker Well-Known Member

Add widget - People - select style, select group.