1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

facebook and contactsSupport

1. TennisProNB1

TennisProNB1 Well-Known Member

Alright, i run an inspire 4g, but i bought the vivid for my gf for xmas. She loves the phone but shes having a little dilemma with facebook and her contacts. When you open her PHONE app on the home screen, it shows her contacts that have been taken off her old phone and copied into the google account. But when you go into the phone menu to make a call, it shows her contacts but with all of the facebook friends too. Ive tried deleting the account and re-adding it and pressing "dont sync" when it prompts me too, but then it takes all the pictures away from everyone contacts in the phone app. All shes wants is her 50 or so contacts that are loaded on google in both the phone app and the phone call area of the phone....any ideas...ive never had this issue before, me personally i can care less if those people are there, but she doesnt want them there. IDK..help

Drew

Advertisement
  2. mrhappycow

mrhappycow Member

This is what I did to get it to show my facebook contacts via HTC Sense. It'll work the same the other way as well.

Just simply go into your people app, hit the menu button then view and a few options should appear click what you do and do not want to show up.

I think this is what your asking sorry if I answered the wrong question.
  3. TennisProNB1

TennisProNB1 Well-Known Member

Thats in the contacts menu but im talking about when you go into the phone menu