• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

facebook app in samsung galaxy 3s

nouhadeter

Lurker
Aug 19, 2012
hello friends.....i am a blackberry user and i am thinking of upgrading to your new samsung galaxy 3s...but whats stopping me right now is the facebook app in it...i heard from friends owning such model that there r no select copy and paste options in it and since i am a fcb activist this comes as a priority....what i would like to know is that is it true or are there some tips and tricks to feature those options?

If you access Facebook via browser, then you can get copy paste. Although not really sure what one would need copy paste for in the Facebook app, unless maybe you want to share something someone else shared. If its a picture, or link, open it then press share. If its a status quote, its a little more difficult. You can use alternative apps like Friendcaster as your Facebook app if you prefer, since it has more features. Personally I just use Tweakdeck with Facebook enabled. I can share other people's status posts via that,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones