• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook App Issue

Yeah the full site is nice to switch to for things like editing pictures (tagging, rotating, moving to different albums)

But I don't recommend the touch site. I've noticed that the newsfeed is often out of order and way behind on updates

You can get the "News Feed" in order if you click on it while in the touch site. That will change it to "Live feed" and all the updates will be back in order beginning from most recent. :p

Upvote 0
You can get the "News Feed" in order if you click on it while in the touch site. That will change it to "Live feed" and all the updates will be back in order beginning from most recent. :p

There's also always a large chunk of time missing from my wall. The most recent stuff is there but then a whole month is missing (jumps from March 15 back to Feb 7)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones