1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook app not showing data

Last Updated:

1. alect

alect Active Member This Topic's Starter

This mornign when I logged into Facebook on my work computer it told me there had been a login from the Netherlands and asked if this was known to me. I said no so I had to change my password.

So I went to my HTC Desire and updated the Faceboom account details with my new password and it sync'd fine. The FriendStream shows my facebook newsfeed but when I go into the Facebook app itself it shows no data and tells me there is a problem. Nowhere in there do I see a separate account setting feature so I assume it takes the account info from the Droid Settings.

How can I get the Facebook app to pull my facebook data?

Advertisement
  2. alect

error says "An error has occurred while fetching data. [102/Session key invalid or no longer valid]

3. alect

Anyone?

4. sublow

sublow Well-Known Member

I had this but it was fixed by updating to the latest version in the Market.

5. msl80

msl80 Member

I have had this happen to me on more than one occasion and I now know its because I was trying to log into FB from Nimbuzz only to use the FB chat. This is the reason I have deleted the app from my phone since the only purpose of using that app was to chat on FB. That could have been the reason.