Facebook app on DHD not sending notifications

Last Updated: 2011-10-06 12:17:57
  1. The-Stig

The-Stig Well-Known Member

Hey,

is anyone else having this issue? I recently updated to the latest version of the Facebook App and was receiving notifications but then they just stopped ( and no it's not because Im Billy-no-mates :))

I am receiving new events on my news feed, and if i go into notifications I can see unread ones there, but I'm not alerted to the fact!?

Advertisement
  2. Clevo89

Clevo89 Well-Known Member

Yeah been having problems with the notifications inside the app....but it seemed to fix up today for some unknown reason...but when I press on a notification nothing happens.

There are a heap more reporting problems with notifications with the android app in the facebook forum
  3. ClubSteeler

ClubSteeler Well-Known Member

Don't rely on the app if you need notifications. Log on with a PC and set every single SMS notification, adn set the others a Gmail notifications. Then you'll always be alerted with a text or email without ever usign the FB app.
  4. The-Stig

The-Stig Well-Known Member

Thanks for responses guys.

ClubSteeler - Yeah I know, Im not that much of an addict, its more of an annoyance than a problem.

Clevo - glad to see Im not the only one! Well Glad is the wrong word, but not so paranoid its only me then!