Facebook App problem

Last Updated:

1. Big jay

Big jay New Member This Topic's Starter

would anybody kno the answer to this??
    this only happens wen i go to view MY posts on facebook...not anybody elses...but once someone comments it nd i go to view it, it takes me to the page its suppose to go to nd it says this...

"error on line 3 at column 1728: unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values"

nd that will not let me view my post, can anybody tell me why its doing this??

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i hasve not experienced that, kinda weird. hope you get some help. welcome to the forum

3. Big jay

Big jay New Member This Topic's Starter

yeaa, it started doing that just the other day, but thanks.

4. Mr. Yuck

Mr. Yuck Active Member

Sorry, haven't experienced this either.
    I did have a problem a while back where I was being told my notifications could not load. It's been long enough though that I don't remember the exact error message.
    A battery pull took care of that issue.

5. metalhead

metalhead New Member

Getting same error message when trying to play game on FB, it shows home page with newest posts but shows that message when i try to go to the game. did battery pull, didnt fix it. want to try factory reset but scared ill lose all my contact info.

6. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's the facebook app that's doing that. It happens to me when I surf facebook with my browser using facebook mobile (m.facebook.com). Scroll down to the bottom of any page in facebook and tap on "Touch site". That will take you to touch.facebook.com. I'll bet the error goes away, it does for me.