Facebook App QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Frenzy2223

Frenzy2223 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone who has used the Android Facebook app knows that if someone responds to a comment you have made and you click on that response the app redirects you to the touch.facebook.com site. As of this week it now takes me to the full Facebook web site and its a pain in the butt! I have tried the stock android browser and dolphin HD, but nothing works.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. viny2cool

viny2cool Well-Known Member

its the most shitty app in android I guess. I have uninstalled it. I use Dolphin Hd for facebook touch now. Must better and faster.

In FB App, it never updated my inbox. I just got notification, but couldnt read new messages. smh...anyone out there working on new facebook app?

3. Frenzy2223

Frenzy2223 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It does kinda suck! I hate to say it, but the iPhone app is much better. I can't get either browser to open the touch site at this point.

4. ChaoticPurity

ChaoticPurity Member

Personally, I prefer the m.facebook.com. I can't change the touch.facebook.com's newsfeed to "Most Recent" (I'm stuck on "Top News").

They should be fixing it, but I agree. The Facebook App for Android sucks. The iOS version rocks, but oh well.

5. pkoutoul

pkoutoul Well-Known Member

Having just switched to the Captivate from Blackberry, I can tell you that, no matter how bad you might think FB for Android sucks, the one for BB sucks much, much worse.

6. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I still use my iphone 3g for facebook cause andriod's is so terrible. I don't understand why they don't upgrade it!