• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

legslujack

Lurker
Apr 24, 2014
My understanding from what I have read is that you do not have to sign up/create an account in order to just browse in Facebook which suits me fine as I am not interested in interacting at this point.

Is there a way to do so and be able to access the browsing screen immediately on my Samsung Note smartphone without signing in? My hubby would just like to read a few comments from his classmates since he has an upcoming class reunion. He is just not into Social Media.

Would appreciate some help as we were hoping to be able to do the browsing on my Samsung Note. Would the Ap allow this as it appears accessing the Facebook site on the phone takes you straight to the sign in screen. Is there a way around this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones