1. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Ruben

Advertisement
    :
    eipee73 likes this.
  2. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

I have been trying to figure this out as well. I really enjoyed the fact that my BlackBerry had no issues syncing with my Facebook calendar. I don't keep a ton of events on that calendar, but all of my "friends" birthdays are on there and would come up as notifications.
  3. Mr. Spontaneous

Mr. Spontaneous Well-Known Member

You can do it a roundabout way - have Facebook sync with GCal which in turn syncs with your phone. There are a bunch of ways out there (search for "sync facebook calendar with google calendar"), but this way looks the easiest: http://www.fbcal.com/

HTH
    eipee73 likes this.
  4. paynomind

paynomind Active Member

That fbcal.com site seemed shady to me. I deleted it.

This, however, is a link to directions on how to find your export URL on FB, then link it on yoru Google Calendar.

How to Sync Facebook Events with Google Calendar

Seems to work perfectly!
  5. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

Yeah...I added my facebook calendar to my Google Calendar last year or so. When you go into the Events...you should be able to click Export and export the whole event calendar as a gcal link or something like that (it has been a while since I did it)

And then in google calendar....you would add a calendar and give it the link.

Then its just a matter of choosing what calendars you want to show.

For instance, I also have the NYC alternate side of the street parking calendar, the Yankee calendar....etc
  6. Mr. Spontaneous

Mr. Spontaneous Well-Known Member

The downside of exporting the events list using your method is it seems as if birthdays aren't included...
  7. Sombre

Sombre Well-Known Member

If your HTC Calendar is no longer showing FB calendar events simply remove the Facebook for HTC Sense account then re add it, wait for sync to finish and wullah, HTC Calendar is repopulated with Facebook events.

Cheers.
  8. kamikaziechame

kamikaziechame New Member

Forgive the newbieness of my question but I can only seem to clear data and not uninstall HTC sense fb account.
  9. today

today Well-Known Member

Menu> settings > accounts & sync. Click the account. Should be a "remove account" button lower right.
  10. Sady469

Sady469 New Member

I have tryed the above without any succes....