1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook check in app

Last Updated:

1. dtollan1985

dtollan1985 New Member This Topic's Starter

hi im new to the site as i want to learn about my new phone the htc desire hd 1 thing i want to know about is the check in app my friend says it should be free but the only 1 that looks official is the andriod 1 and costs 62 p and some people say it dosent work properly can any1 put me straight here as my mate says its an app made by facebook and not android? thanx in advance David.

Advertisement
  2. bumpylemon

bumpylemon Well-Known Member

facebook apps do suck. all of them.

3. Rambler358

Rambler358 Well-Known Member

This CheckIn app for Facebook works well. It's not free, but at $0.99 it's not bad and does the job. I really don't know why Facebook couldn't put out an app that does what their touch site does, and just add notifications. :confused: :rolleyes:

4. chuckjeannie

chuckjeannie New Member

When I go to checkin on facebook nothing comes up. It just keeps seaching. My sister has the same phone and when she uses checkin on facebook all of the points of interest show up. Can someone help me please.

5. rhysiee

rhysiee New Member

I'm having the same problem as chuckjeannie! Please if someone has a solution to this let me know. I have a Samsung Galaxy 5 phone. It did work once but now it doesn't. Also, how does one fwd a message to someone else or delete failed messages?