Facebook Contact PicturesSupport

Last Updated:

1. rbozzo09

rbozzo09 New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay i haven't seen anything for the X10 yet...but i've got a ton of contacts and it would be soooooo great if i could get their pictures straight from facebook like all updated by itself without having to pick through them all one by one! is thre an app? or something that i can sync with...i've gone through SEsync, google sync everything but i can't figure it out! anyone know?

Advertisement
  2. aodmisery

aodmisery Well-Known Member

bump cause i would also like too know

3. lcrkz0023

lcrkz0023 Well-Known Member

Download Facebook Sync..im the marketplace..its the easiest and quickest way to transfer your contacts to your FB pics, etc

4. Busha

Busha Well-Known Member

I have downloaded SyncMyPix and it sync pics ok but I dont have same names on FB and in my phone. I have linked all the nicknames in phonebook with FB profiles but SyncMyPix still doesnt take that photos ? Is there a program that can take profile photos from that profiles that I have manually connected with phonebook ?

xxsashixx likes this.
  5. pinetowncop

pinetowncop Member

I copied all my old SIM card contacts from my old phone onto the X10 and then transferred them onto the new X10 SIM card. I then used PC Companion to change all the names, add photos to each contact that I copied from Facebook and other sources. It was brilliant!

I then tried to sync my phone contacts with PC Companion contacts and it deleted most of the updated contacts using the SIM card and phone as the master setting!

There was appears to be no setting to make the phone accept the PC Companion contact list as the 'master list'. :mad:

In the end I had to do everything on the phone from scratch and then just back them up to PC Companion afterwards! :mad: