Facebook/Contact sync problem../t9?

Last Updated:

1. greddy

greddy New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, kinda new to this site, community, phone, touch everyting.. so please take it easy on me if i dont quite understand what you mean, im also danish so i dont speak perfectly english..

Anyway! :D
    Just got the X10i first touch phone for me ever...
    I will only got it because i wanted to use it for faceobook and internet, dont care about the other fancy stuff it can do...

But it has the fancy feature of sync my contacts with facebook, wich is pretty cool i think, and something that i actually can use... However, it obviosly just takes what it wants and it seems i cant tell it to do what i want... What i want is to select a contact and sync it with a facebook profile? is that possible?

I tryid adding there email on the contact, i tryied changing there names to what they are on facebook... Doesnt work... Is there another way...? I really want to have their pictures in the phonobook... But with 300 contacts its gonna be, a bigger hunt to take photos of them all... so please help me :)

And, is there and app, so that i can get a normalt T9 keyboard, with bigger buttons? kinda have them big mekanik finger, them damn small letters are hard to hit :p

Thanks in advance....

Advertisement
  2. greddy

btw, can i edit my phonobook from my PC???

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

I'm not aware of a way to selectively sync a Facebook contact.

Normally your contact list is stored in your primary Gmail account and is editable through Gmail. If you use a different email provider then this will change the default location of your contacts.

4. greddy

Hey i just figured it out on my own :D

Just select sync all facebook contacts and then go to the phonebook, touch a contact hold it and a menu pops up and theres a "Connect contact" ... :D very nice.. Me love it!

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Very cool! Congrats on figuring it out!

6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums. Glad you signed up!