1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Facebook contacts wont sync

1. gr4v3r

gr4v3r Active Member

I cannot seem to get my facebook contacts to sync. When i setup the account it sucessfully syncs the calendar but has an error while trying to sync contacts. It says "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." It has been saying this for 3 days. I have reinstalled Facebook, Reset the phone, everything. Any input?

Advertisement
    :
  2. emuneee

emuneee Well-Known Member

I have the same issue and have done everything you have to resolve it with no success.
  3. radi0chik

radi0chik Well-Known Member

if you search the forums, LOTS of people have had this problem. I haven't seen a fix yet.
  4. I successfully synced my Facebook stuff yesterday and today I'm getting the error you are. I think it's just a network interruption thing, but I could be wrong.
  5. gr4v3r

gr4v3r Active Member

well good to know its not just me, ill have my friend try syncing his captivates, if it fails its safe to say its facebooks fault i guess
  6. huskerkurt

huskerkurt Well-Known Member

I never had this issue on my Captivate, mine synced the first time I tried. However, my wife was having this issue last night when she tried to sync her contacts, but she tried again today and was able to get them to sync.
  7. airmanjerm

airmanjerm Member

8. ashoktvm

ashoktvm New Member