Facebook ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. cingzack

cingzack Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a quick way to link my Facebook contacts to their matching phone book contact, Or am I forced to do it one by one. My Moto Backflip automatically linked FB to PB, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with Timescape.

I'm at a loss, as I work in the industry and cannot figure this out. Any help would be appreciated

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I'm sure I read that once we have 2.1 we can get the upgraded version of Facebook for Android and then it will work. There is another app that can do it but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. I will come back and edit if I find it.

Edit... Sorry I was thinking of SyncMyPix which just copies over the contact pictures.

3. cingzack

cingzack Member This Topic's Starter

No worries. Hopefully you are right and 2.1 will take care of it.

4. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

I use Timescape for all of contact info. The key feature is the "INFINITY Button". Here is part of a review done on it:

TIMESCAPE INFINITY

As a fan of Address Book, the XPERIA X10 won me over with Infinity, a feature that quickly identifies all links to your contacts. Pressing the Infinity button brings up all known content associated with that person. Status updates, previous contacts, and photos with a friend’s name are all linked in Timescape, which allows users to reply or see more content in each category. This is not a must-have feature, but I love having the option of a streamlined view.

Here is the link: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Review: Timescape | andrew | Androinica

Good Luck!