facebook contactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Alexlock

Alexlock Member This Topic's Starter

ok so ive had the incredible since it came out i thought i would just get used to not having all my facebook contact numbers
    in the same "list" as my normal contacts but i haven't and idk if im the only one with this problem but is there a way to get
    facebook numbers and such to be added to favorites or anything like that cuz there a couple of friend i haven't talked to or anything
    cuz i forget i have there number i mean the Droid was able to what the heck htc

so pleas anybody

any suggestions or is there an app out there ?

Advertisement
  2. Berilon

Berilon Member

Do you have the HTC Facebook sync enabled? You also have to activate the facebook contacts by going to your people application and click on view.

3. Alexlock

yes i have facebook sync enabled but it redirects everyone to the online directory

4. Berilon

Berilon Member

so you can see the facebook contacts but when you click on them it opens the online directory. Sorry for the question just try to understand what the problem is

5. Alexlock

no like my actual contact list has the numbers that synced over when i synced gmail
    but all the ppl that i dint bother to save on my cell cuz of facebook are not there anymore there in the online directory but like it gives you different proms....im wondering if there is a way to have them under my gmail contacts like on the orignal droid

6. dspanos

dspanos Member

I had the same problem. All I did was go into Settings/Accounts & Sync/Facebook for Sense, click on Remove Account at the bottom, then re-added it. All the Facebook contacts that didn't show up originally were now there. Hope that helps!

7. Alexlock

ok did that and now non of my contacts come up
    ??

nvm

widget was like frozen