Facebook DisplaySupport

Last Updated: 2012-10-06 02:33:47
  1. Madmax24

Madmax24 Member

When I login to Facebook with my Galaxy 10.1 Tab, using the App available here, photos do not display properly. The right side of the photos are chopped off.

Everything displays fine when FB is accessed from my RAZR MAXX (also with the App) or my desktop PC, using IE or Firefox.

Is the problem with my Tablet or the App?

Advertisement
  2. Sue2211

Sue2211 Member

Yes I had the same problem a while ago and nobody could help me. I still have the same problem after all this time and research. Tks Sue
  3. JS_racer

JS_racer Member

same here, i use the browser on the tab. perfect on my galaxy s3. not sure what the problem is.
    Madmax24 likes this.
  4. GirlFriday

GirlFriday Well-Known Member

Facebook stopped optimizing their mobile app for tablets. It displays as if you have a phone. No one knows why they made such a stupid decision. Use the browser instead.
    Madmax24 likes this.
  5. BradleyED

BradleyED Member

Just look at the picture as a partial thumbnail. If it looks interesting, "click" on it and it shows the whole thing.
    Madmax24 likes this.
  6. FirebirdStud

FirebirdStud Well-Known Member

same on mine. annoying. Facebook mobile is always a pile though. it constantly freezes on my Galaxy SII. Unimpressed.
  7. Madmax24

Madmax24 Member

Thanks for the suggestion to use the Browser, rather than the Facebook app. I haven't tried that solution yet, but will give it a go tonight.
  8. Catfish

Catfish Well-Known Member

Have this same issue. It is also on Apple mobile devices.

Facebook only renders decently on a desktop computer IMO. They are frigging useless. I am using Facebook less and less each day as time goes by. No big loss.