Facebook Fail

Last Updated:

1. slider5634

slider5634 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone been having issues with the facebook app today? I can look at my friends, my wall, my friend's walls. But for some reason, when I go to look at my news feed, it returns with a [null] error and displays "No Content". I've already both rebooted the phone and cleared out the cached app data via "manage applications". Any more suggestions or is anyone else in the same boat?

Advertisement
  2. cyberclaus

cyberclaus Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue.

3. slider5634

4. cyberclaus

cyberclaus Well-Known Member

It just started to work again for me. That's weird. Today is the only time I have seen it.

5. hahaha what

hahaha what Well-Known Member

the app is still pretty bad

6. slider5634

Meh... Mine is still doing it. It's starting to become rather irksome. It'd be nice if I had the option to uninstall the app.

7. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member

Mine is working fine but I don't use the Facebook app though. I have the normal site as a shortcut button on my home page. The only weird thing mine was doing today was if I wanted to write on somebody's wall, it would not let me see what I was typing! The keyboard took up most of the screen and I could not see anything that I was typing until I hit the back button key to reveal the text window then I was able to hit the Comment button on facebook. Other than that FB has been working fine and I just put the update on mine early this morning.

8. Danielson2047

Danielson2047 Well-Known Member

Install a custom ROM that doesnt include it and poof, its gone.

9. Esabasard

Esabasard Well-Known Member

My wife was having a problem with hers. I went to the Market and downloaded the Facebook app. I don't know if it is different than the stock app, or just an updated version, but it fixed her problems.

10. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

Most custom roms (well I won't say most but I can't think of one that doesn't atm) allow you to uninstall these apps.

But anyways, the fb app has gotten a lot better in the last update. According to what I've read, zuckerberg has taken a bigger interest in android development recently.