Facebook for HTC Sense -- Help pleeeease!dSupport

Last Updated:

1. Cry0g3n1c

Cry0g3n1c Active Member This Topic's Starter

So my issue is a problematic one, ALL, read... ALL of my facebook contacts show status updates and photo albums, except for my gf... I've done a hard reset, and the problem still exists... From doing a little searching and reading this seems to be a reoccurring issue, eg, other people with their facebook set as in a relationship with the person.... The strange part is if she updates it sometimes it will list the status under her name in the contact list, but when i go to her contact her updates section lists no updates... is there any fix for this? Very annoying to say the least...

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Just one less way for our significant others to nagg us? :)

3. Cry0g3n1c

argh... any one?!?
    can I call htc on this?

4. Cry0g3n1c

fail.... NOONE else has this issue? I've seen it in other sections here!

5. firefox15

firefox15 New Member

I had this same problem, and noticed that not only could it not pull my GFs infomation in the contacts, but the HTC Facebook app didn't show anything either. Therefore, I installed the newest app from Facebook, and I could now see her information. However, since the contacts list was pulling from the HTC app and not the Facebook app, there was still nothing.

I ran across a post that fixed the issue though. My GFs privacy settings were locked down, but not in a location you would expect (typical Facebook). Account -> Privacy Settings -> Applications and Websites -> Info Accessable Through Your Friends. Nearly all of mine were checked, but my GF had next to nothing checked.

Nothing showed up immediately after she checked them (even with a resync of Facebook via Accounts & Sync), but after I removed the Facebook account pairing and readded it on the phone, all her infomation is now coming in.

Hope it works for you! Sorry it is so hilljack.

blckz28 likes this.
  6. Cry0g3n1c

It's actually just her pics and updates... it seems to be a recurring HTC issue with Facebook for HTC sense .... any thoughts? And only with people you have a relationship status set with!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

7. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

Try friendstream.