Facebook FriendsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jewlz68

Jewlz68 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have the HTC Incredible and use the Facebook app. Yesterday I added a new friend and she doesn't show up on my friend list in the Facebook app and I can't link her phone number with her profile because it doesn't show up. Any ideas? I've tried resyncing and restarting the phone. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This is rather annoying...

Advertisement
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

they are having problems with the app.

Experiencing Issues with Your Facebook App Today? Verizon Recommends Using Browser “For Now” | Android Phone Fans

3. Jewlz68

Jewlz68 New Member This Topic's Starter

All the other issues with the [null] errors have stopped. Now it just doesn't update my new facebook friends. The friends show up when I open it in touch.yahoo.com and on my computer, just not on the facebook app...

4. Itlooksfast

Itlooksfast Well-Known Member

They should also implement in some sort of options to not sync certain Facebook contacts. I have like 1020 contacts now and its kinda annoying to have that many...especially you dont really talk to often. So I was trying to delete some people that I dont talk to but I cant even do that. Unless someone know how to do that....please let me know.