Facebook / Friendstream problems i thinkSupport

Last Updated:

1. Mikeymaestro

Mikeymaestro Member This Topic's Starter

I tried to update my status in friend stream and after i got through typing the share button was grayed out or not pressable. Anyone no what im doing wrong or if theres a know problem?

The other thing, When i used a blackberry, i could set an alert sound, everytime someone responded to my status etc , i would get a chime or whatever sound i selected.

I actually tried setting up facebook as a widget when i couldnt get friend stream to notify me of a comment. When in facebook i can manually tap the notifications bar and get them but even after going to settings and selecting alert sound it still doesnt do it.....

anyone got and answers??

Advertisement
  2. vnguyen972

vnguyen972 Active Member

neither Friendstream or FB app will give you notification like that

The only notification I'm getting from FB app is when someone sends me a message, that's it, nothing else... I miss my iPhone's FB app :)

Mikeymaestro likes this.
  3. atexanone

atexanone Member

The greying has happened to me while sending a text message I just backed out and went back in and I was able to hit the post button. I get emails sent to my gmail when someone on FB does something having to do with me so that's how I get my notifications.

Mikeymaestro likes this.