Facebook full siteSupport

Last Updated:

1. bword

bword Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I feel like the facebook app kinda sucks. But everytime I try to visit the facebook site it automatically brings me tothe mobile site not the full site. Is there a way to prevent it from bringing me to the mobile vers of websites?

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

It happens too me to. Thee app for the iphone is way more superior than andriods

3. ru_benz

ru_benz Member

If you scroll to the bottom of the Facebook mobile site, there's a link to switch to the full site.

As for a browser setting to automatically load full versions of other websites, I can't help you with that one. Anyone else?

4. lotreaglesfan

lotreaglesfan Well-Known Member

save the full version of the site as a bookmark... every time you click on it you will go there instead of the mobile/touch site...

5. ageros

ageros Active Member

That, or your only other option is to use a browser(or change the default ones) useragent switcher. Skyfire has a nice button that is easy to get to, and so does dolphinHD I think. Change the useragent to desktop and you should be good.

6. novagator

novagator Well-Known Member

I used to have tons of problems with the app and exclusively use facebook mobile. Lately, however, it's been working perfectly for me.

7. pac0naut

pac0naut Well-Known Member

I go through the browser for facebook. I don't use the app because when I loaded it, my contact didn't sync at all.