• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

facebook halp..

slop bot

Mar 6, 2010
Can someone go over the basics of facebook and 2.1. I want my pictures in address book back. If I link to profile I don't get them. I also only get up to the C's listed when I try to link. What's the diff. between facebook and facebook for HTC sense?

And am I the only one that thinks 2.1 is a dog? Everything is slow. A million programs auto open (amazon mp3 store? wtf?) The messaging is sloooow. Recognizing when you turn it sideways now is sloooow. Anyone who hasnt done it yet.. dont. I used to like this phone.. I think im over it now.

Hi! (first post.):eek:

oh wow. I was about to attempt to do mine
I feel after i rooted my droid this should be simple...

Facebook on 2.0.1/2.1(Droid & Nexus One)
is a lot faster in my opinion and it also gives you the option of syncing your contacts with your facebook friends(All, or just ones in your phonebook)

Idk how the facebook with sense 2.1 is like though but is it really that bad? the phone overall?

Upvote 0
Thanks davros.. I think Ive tried it but Ill try it again. I feel like it does different stuff everytime...

I wouldnt say its that bad.. but in 1.5 I never had a program crash (a bunch in 2.1) I had no problem with facebook syncing.. handcent is useless unless you want to drive your friends crazy and have them make fun of your android.. and overall I feel like it's slower. And when I open task killer.. its filled with all sorts of garbage that i dont even know what it does. Thats my take.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones