• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook home app?

The official release of the home replacement is set for April 14th, 2013. However, you can get it today if you purchased the HTC First phone.

There was a leak and some people were able to toy around with the UI, but Facebook seems to have blocked access from that leaked version. So, until something else comes up you'll just have to wait until the 14th like the rest of us. :)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
The official release of the home replacement is set for April 14th, 2013. However, you can get it today if you purchased the HTC First phone.

There was a leak and some people were able to toy around with the UI, but Facebook seems to have blocked access from that leaked version. So, until something else comes up you'll just have to wait until the 14th like the rest of us. :)

Where are you getting this information? There are SEVERAL articles out there that clearly state several devices, a few HTC's and Samsung's (including the GS3) etc, will be able to download Facebook Home from the Play Store on April 12th, 2013....so, today. That's how I ended up here, actually....I'm also wondering why I can't find it.

Upvote 0
So is anyone who doesnt plan to use it permenantly gona install it just to check it out?
Think i will. Its my duty as a phone geek :)
Plus there'l probably be a lot of support questions on here about it from people who havent used a 3rd party launcher before

I will be giving it a go. Not sure I'll keep it but it's peaked my interest a little.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones