• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook image

Arius1

Lurker
Dec 16, 2009
Ok I've talked to HTC about this and right now they say it's on Facebook when I think it's the sense UI.

I have had people change their FB profile. When I look at them on the phone via contacts/people it shows the original image when I setup the phone. If I use browser or even the FB app it all works. I tried unlinking them from the contacts so it just showed the stock google photo and redoing it but no luck.

Any one have any ideas?

Well I got a temp fix. I logged out of Facebook app and HTC Facebook. I resynced my contacts from Google. That took away the pictures. I then logged back in to both and everyone's pictures are updated.

The HTC facebook I had to remove the account from the settings - accounts area and add it back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones