Facebook is broken / down

1. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

Facebook is broken

Ive notived a massive slow down in the past weeks, like the now every 30 sec refreshing add banners made it crawl at times.

won't even load today.

rest of the web is fine

Advertisement
  2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Mine is OK. I am not having issues on the full site (laptop and phone) or the mobile site. I don't use the FB app at all so can't comment on that.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey 350X, maybe you should try redownloading the app, personally i have always found the Facebook app a pain to use, because it does crawl, so i can probably guarantee you arent the only person griping over this.
  4. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

I don't use the FB app, its worthless ;)
  5. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

unless its a virgin mobile network problem, but its the only site that refuses to load in any fashion, different browsers
  6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

No problems on my end either, app or website. As for the app, I find it almost exactly identical to the website. Its even faster at times and has better picture rendering. The touch site annoys me for being not as smooth as the app actually. LOL.
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

No problems for me either. The web version, the app and Friendcaster all work fine.
  8. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

No problems with FB for me. I use the app. But I use the browser on my thrive both working as they should.
  9. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

my sister said she was having problems on VM network this morning. Could be that then, but its odd that its just FB for you
  10. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

tried slow dial up and it works, must be a VM problem.
  11. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

...and in other news, it is reported that office productivity has more than doubled.
    3vodroid likes this.