facebook issue again

Last Updated:

1. Deemy72

Deemy72 Active Member This Topic's Starter

so now I have another problem

my pic and facebook updates arent showing on my phone so I wanted to know am I the only one with this problem?

I use to be able to see everyones last post on fb and therr current pic buts its not showing up...

question I have is if I remove my account from my phone the people who I have linked do there numbers go away or just go back to where they were?

Advertisement
  2. RensoreK

RensoreK New Member

Are you using one of those 2.2 Froyo roms? After flashing what seems like dozen they tend to do that. SOMETIMES, when you set the phone up, login to facebook account (SNS Settings, not the app or page), then into your google account. Worked for me like that 60% of the time

3. Deemy72

i bought the phone and just linked my contacts to fb i never did any of that other rooting thing or nothing

4. Deemy72

im saying if i remove my account from facebook will the people contacts who are linked be removed too or just go back to normal?

5. Deemy72

k so I fogured that problem but now I link everyones contacts and after about two days my goggle sync all the contacts to my gmail account what causes that?