• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook issues?

same thing here, no facebook joy -
"an error has occured fetching data [null]"
i get this each time i try to log in .
i have force stopped the app
cleared cache
and have deleted the account and all info and restarted the mobil . logged back in and still the same thing . i guess there is some updates or something going on with facebook . but on the pc its post as usuall .
any ideas ?

Cheers
/T

Upvote 0
How did someone try to access your phone? You mean someone tried to password spam your account until it locked?

Not sure. When I signed into facebook from my computer it said that an attempt to log in was made form an unkown computer. It listed the locatin of the attempt was from Russia.

Well so much for that. Getting the Null error you all are seing now.

Upvote 0
yeah.. looks like a ton of people are having this issue, including my wife and I.. I've looked for anything specific as to why but so far no luck.. there is the possibility they are doing some update due to the privacy deal that came out yesterday with FB, but who knows... we all may have to "rough it" for a little while on m.facebook.com lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones