• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook messenger

averagewonder

Android Enthusiast
Jul 23, 2012
Palm Coast, Fla
Has anyone had trouble with messenger on this phone? It seems to be the only device I have that I have a problem with it on. First I couldn't hold to copy or paste on messenger now pictures won't show up when people send them. I have un installed and reinstalled many times now. Now my list of conversations won't load when I open the app

I use messenger every day, quite a bit. It works fine on my phone. I would force stop the program, delete cache and data, then uninstall it. Open then close Facebook. Force stop Facebook. Delete Facebook Cache. Then reinstall Messenger.

There has to be a conflict with another app or a wrong setting somewhere. Messenger works fine on the ZMAX PRO.

I hope you can find out what the issue is, it's never fun when an app you use a lot starts to malfunction or work incorrectly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones