Facebook "News Feed" now says "no content". Huh? What happened?

1. doodlebug1

doodlebug1 Member

Recently did some kind of update on my Hero. Now, when I click on my Facebook icon, and then the News Feed, all I get is "no content". How do I get my content to show on my Hero screen like it used to?? Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I have this problem too....

I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing has helped, so I'd appreciate any ideas.
  3. dino

dino Active Member

is this related to elelinux integrating facebook into the contacts? the OS comes with v.1.3.2 loaded and market would only update to the current version v.1.4.1. manually. But the manual update failed and now appears to the market as though it is not installed (says FREE rather than update available).
  4. doodlebug1

doodlebug1 Member

I have no idea what it's related to, other than the fact that there was some kind of update a week ago or so, and since then, I can't view my Facebook NewsFeed. Even turned off the phone and on again--no change.

Anybody have any ideas?? :confused:
  5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Mine hasn't worked for months =/

It's really annoying, since that the facebook app for android is halfway decent now.
  6. robertlee9

robertlee9 New Member

The facebook apps which came with the phone is old. You just need to go to "Market" app and look for facebook and install a newer version manually. The new facebook version has a lot more features, and fixes my news feed problem as well.
  7. nea

nea Member

Mine has the latest version and is now doing this intermittently. Occasionally it works, 90% of the time I get a server 500 error.
  8. Pjspeach

Pjspeach New Member

this helped me out. Thanks
  9. Foxxtrot

Foxxtrot New Member

Mine has the latest version and is now doing this intermittently. Occasionally it works, 90% of the time I get a server 500 error.

Unistall Facebook app and go to market and reinstall.....