Facebook not working properlySupport

1. KaixK

KaixK New Member

Hi, facebook does not seem to properly working on my phone.

I can see my online friends on the facebook chat widget, and I can see their facebook and twitter updates in the friend stream app fine.

But the problem is that the facebook app on the phone says that I have no contacts, and in the contacts part of the phone, it will not let me link any phone contacts to their facebook account since it thinks I don't have any facebook contacts.

After doing a soft reset, clearing the data and cache from the facebook app, and removing and re-adding my facebook account, the problem fixed itself.

However, after about 20 minutes, the phone synced and all my contacts had gone again.

Also, the widget below the clock on the homescreen which shows a recent update now says that there are "No Recent Updates", despite the fact that when I press it, I can see all my friends' facebook and twitter updates.

Is there any solution to this problem? Please reply quickly :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Ramanas

Ramanas Member

Not had a problem with Facebook but the widget saying "No Updates" i have had and still have, i actually switched to the Weather widget because of it but have you went to the Market and made sure that Facebook app is up to date? and have you tried removing your account and re-adding your account to see if that helps?