1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

facebook notification

Last Updated:

1. MrLarner

MrLarner Member This Topic's Starter

my new htc desire HD is great, but for some reason, my phone dont beep or give me any notifications on facebook, unless i go into facebook and look for notification,
    how can i do it so that it beeps?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Menu-settings-sound-notifications. make sure that volume is all the way up. also in the facebook app, hit menu-settings and make sure notifications are enabled.

3. Shazbat

Shazbat Well-Known Member

Hi
    I have the opposite issue. Despite the fact that all notifications are disabled, I'm still getting notifications about Facebook activity if my wifi/interweb is enabled (which it usually is after charging). I've checked the settings and can't see that I've missed anything - I've disabled all Facebook notifications and anything other than text messages; am I missing something else? It's not a massive thing but I can see them for myself if I sync and login, so don't need them popping up as well.

Cheers :)

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Are you sure they are coming from the facebook app, and not a text or email?

5. Shazbat

Shazbat Well-Known Member

Def not email as I don't sync it on my phone and they pop with the Facebook 'f' so def from Facebook somehow. I don't see how or where else I can disable anything, and it's only since the most recent Android FB update.