Facebook Notifications Constantly RepeatingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. shaylih

shaylih Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using Bloo for facebook and am constantly getting notifications for the same notifications. I've cleared them out, looked at them on Bloo, but still my friendly notification bing is popping up every few minutes. Is anyone else having problems with this?

Also add me to the 'my youtube doesn't work after the update' list. I called verizon to tell them about it yesterday and my tech had never heard of the problem before.

Aside from those issues I'm loving the phone. My husband has the droid, and while I am envious of his screen size, I prefer the feel of my eris.

Advertisement
  2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

go to settings>social network>and log out of facebook.

if you are already logged out and are getting double notifications from bloo, uninstall and reinstall it.

3. shaylih

shaylih Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Caddyman - if I log out in setting and social network will I still see the nifty sense UI facebook info for my friends in their phonebook contacts?

4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

i believe so but it will not update. i could be wrong though, try it and see,

alternatively on bloo you COULD go to menu>preferences> and disable notifications. then you would only get one set of notifications via the built in app.