Facebook notifications in Address Book

1. dleonard

dleonard Member

Hi all!

First of all, sorry for my english! :D

I've just linked all my contacts in my address book to their facebook accounts. But now I've got a little problem.
    For each of my contact in address book there's a little grenn icon near the name, with a number that indicates the number of "unread" notifications.
    There's some method for delating these icons without reading all the notifications of all my contacts? Or their disappear by their selves after some time?
    I don't want to see for each of my contacts this icons that indicates me to read dozens of notifications...

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks in advance!!

D.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

As far as I know there is no way, unless maybe you can goto Facebook and set something so you dont recieve updates from certain people..
  3. dleonard

dleonard Member

Thanks for your reply!
    So the number of notifications for each contact will increase without any limit and without a self-reset?

:(
  4. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Oh no, its on a time period I believe, each day maybe, mine does not show loads of updates after months
    dleonard likes this.
  5. dleonard

dleonard Member

OK! :D
    I was worried about finding hundreds of notifications for each contact after 2 or 3 days, but if there's a periodical self-reset there's no problem!