Facebook Notifications IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Skittlez

Skittlez Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else getting an error on facebook when they check for notifications? i keep getting this long as error, and i can't connect a facebook account, but my friends and newsfeed are all updated. it's just notifications.

Advertisement
  2. wildtouch83

wildtouch83 Well-Known Member

I don't get an error, but my Facebook email notifications have ceased for some reason.

3. sarahchatman

sarahchatman New Member

i keep getting a facebook notification on my phone but i deleted it, but it keeps showing up. and i don't know how to get rid of it because i've already deleted the message, but the notication keeps coming back everytime someone else texts me.

4. Roceskt

Roceskt Well-Known Member

Noticed some missing emails from facebook too. Specially when someone sends me a PM over at FB. Haven't noticed it till i log into the site. Never got an email and it's set to do that. Just started happening in the last couple of days though. :confused:

5. Skittlez

Skittlez Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i downgraded and i was getting my notifications, updated again, and got the error message again. hopefully facebook can fix this issue soon. i heard zuckerberg wasnt pleased with the android update