Facebook on momentSupport

Last Updated:

1. Chrissy1383

Chrissy1383 New Member This Topic's Starter

I had FB on my phone and when I moved the shortcut from my main screen it disappeared.. Its no where in my APPS, I tried searching for and APP to download but none of them are the same as the one I had on there and I LIKED IT ALOT... Can someone please lead me in the right direction.. :confused:

Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. BenHoltz

BenHoltz Well-Known Member

I would suggest to try this... press and hold on an empty area on the main screen till a menu called "Add to Home Screen" pops up, and click on "Shortcuts" then "Applications" then find "Facebook".

3. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

i had thought all it was was the facebook URL as a browser shortcut... i could be wrong though.

try going into the browser... and load up "touch.facebook.com" and see if that looks the same...

4. Srwilliams777

Srwilliams777 Member

I had the same thing happen to me. I really dont like the facebook app that come with the phone. Wish I could find that app again.

5. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

Hate the official app, don't like Babbler or Bloo. I do have Bloo on my phone just for the notifications. When I want to go to Facebook I open my Dolphin Browser and use my Facebook shortcut. ;)

6. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

Yep, the facebook app sucks. I just use a bookmark on the browser to go to the facebook mobile site. There are basicall 3 versions of FB....the "Full site"...the "Touch site" and the Mobile site. The full is the full site you would use on your desktop at home. The touch version just seems too stripped down. The mobile site is a nice compromise between the two. You can add a shortcut to a bookmark on one of your homescreens if you want....

7. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member

8. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

I'll have to check out Lite on my phone. So far I like the touch version the best. All the apps are junk. Stupid question, how do you make a shortcut to a browser page?

Nevermind, I figured it out. I think I like lite the best. It has chat but I haven't tried it yet.

9. NOMster

NOMster Well-Known Member

i used them all and without using the browser, bloo is my version of choice.