Facebook phonebookSupport

Last Updated:

1. Julibebe147

Julibebe147 Member

So, I had the facebook folder on my home screen, but later removed it from there.
    Cant get it back :'(
    How can I get it back if its not in the menu of things for the homescreen?

And is there an app where u can sync ur phone contacts' pic w/ ur FB frnds ? I had one b4 but I can't remember the name :(

Advertisement
  2. Scur

Scur Well-Known Member

If you open your app drawer and long press any app icon, you'll be able to drag it to anywhere you want on your homescreens.
    And my phone is synced with my facebook account, so it adds the pics automatically. You can sync by adding your facebook account to your phone accounts.
  3. Julibebe147

Julibebe147 Member

I dont have a fb phonebook app in my app drawer. Most ppl get it when u longpress the homescreen,select folders, and its there. Thats how I gotten it at first.
    And when I try to sync my facebook through the menu in my fone contacts, nothing happens,..
  4. Julibebe147

Julibebe147 Member

I dont have a fb phonebook app in my app drawer. Most ppl get it when u longpress the homescreen,select folders, and its there. Thats how I gotten it at first.
    And when I try to sync my facebook through the menu in my fone contacts, nothing happens,..
  5. Scur

Scur Well-Known Member

Market is where you find apps you don't have.
    I don't think you can sync without the app.
  6. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

Open your Facebook app -> hit menu -> and in settings there should be a sync option somewhere, i don't remember exactly. It'll give you the option to sync all, sync existing contacts, or sync none.

I forgot to mention: you need to be on the main screen (the one that shows notifications) to get the menu to work.
  7. Julibebe147

Julibebe147 Member

I know where ur talking about, and the sync options aren't there :(
    Thanx tho :)