1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Facebook pics not loading via HTC SenseSupport

1. jdailey1981

jdailey1981 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having this problem? Worked fine until ICS, than had a facebook authentication problem, but that is not longer a problem. I guess I should say they do upload, but when I get on a computer, I have to approve to publish them each time, and can't get them to publish from my phone. Plus, when I try to upload via HTC Sense, sometimes when I hit share, none of my albums are there, I have to back out, hit share again, and there they are, but my main thing is the problem I have with publishing my pics. Now I can just use the Facebook app and it uploads photos to my mobile folder no problem, but this is inconvenient to have to go through and put every pic in a specific folder. I tried clearing out caches, and erasing user data and starting over but this didn't help. Hopefully some of you can help. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Well-Known Member

This will happen if you upload a photo to any album other than the default "Mobile Uploads" album, it is a Facebook security thing... I don't know why they think it is a security think to upload them to different folder, haven't found a way around it at all.

I have not used the HTC Sense Facebook stuff, it has been known to be to buggy, and getting worse all the time with the changes FB keeps making. Most people disable it ICS and that seems to fix the "authentication" error.
  3. jdailey1981

jdailey1981 Well-Known Member

I went into facebook, and removed HTC Sense from the apps I allow access to, and went through the whole process of approving it again and it seems to be working now. I will update if anything changes.
    Dmark44 likes this.