facebook problem

Last Updated:

1. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having some trouble with getting Facebook and my contacts to work together they were fine and dandy until I tried to update a new contact it wouldn't find him, so I logged out via the settings menu and through Facebook in the browser thinking it will all be good when I logged back in but now when I go to people and try to update all the info it asks me to log in but then says service is unavailable try again later, I find this very strange as I can then open the browser and log in fine there : ( if that made any sense to anyone lol could they help me out lease

Advertisement
  2. vjprakashbe

vjprakashbe Well-Known Member

I am doing the same thing for last 24 hrs... It says

3. pcgeek1510

pcgeek1510 New Member

I had the same issue, very irritating. Exchanged my phone earlier today and it did not fix the problem. However I finally got it to work simply by just hitting try again, when it failed again, I would click try again, and eventually it worked.

4. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just a little update went it tonight it let me log in and with a lot of prompting its back woo hoo

5. Daevo

Daevo New Member

I had exactly the same problem last night & eventually got it to login after repeated attempts but I logged out again today & have the same problem getting in again. Quite a few users are reporting the same issue on other forums but no sign of a cause or a fix other than persistence. Very frustrating.

6. Daevo

Daevo New Member

After what seems like a thousand attempts, I'm finally back in.

7. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

This has been on before, I think it was decided that it was a Facebook problem and not the phone... Although this doesn't explain why you can log in elsewhere.