• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook profile pictures not being displayed!!!

I own a GIONEE PIONEER P3. Everything was working fine. Suddenly after few sessions of app updates I find that the facebook app and the facebook messenger is not displaying the profile pictures of mine as well as that of the friends in my profile. Even if I am opening the facebook website from any browser of the mobile, be it Opera or UC Browser, I am facing the same problem. NO Profile pictures. A blank grey box is being shown in the place of the profile pictures of everyone. If I click that grey box, the image is then opening properly. But I am getting no thumbnail view. Is it my mobile's problem or facebook's problem? Only Opera Mini is showing the pictures correctly . *(I am using a very fast wifi internet)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones