1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook refreshes to top of feed after looking at pictureGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Petey27

Petey27 New Member

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. When I scroll down through posts and then look at a picture, when I use the back button and go back to the feed it refreshes and goes all the way back up to the top...is there any way to set it to go back to where I stopped looking before clicking on the picture? Facebook app is so buggy...it us driving me insane. Especially when you sync contacts and get every friend to show up in the phone app...blah

Advertisement
  2. KillThief

KillThief Member

This just started happening to me today, not sure what caused it, I can't remember it happening before today.
  3. gangsterazn

gangsterazn Well-Known Member

Yup. I had a post about this along with a couple other problems I had. I think it was after the minor update like yesterday? or 2 days ago or whenever it was? I don't remember it happening when I was running on GB but before the OTA update.
  4. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

It's happening too me to on my DX. Just started as well. Very annoying.
  5. shippy

shippy New Member

Was happening to me as well then the FB ap started flashing. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and that helped.
  6. cydriver

cydriver New Member

I also uninstalled and reinstalled. I think it was a new version, but didn't come up as an update.
  7. Petey27

Petey27 New Member

yeah mine just started to work fine all on its own...but today I had to factory reset because I lost the function of the phone button...seems to be good right now. The phone button works, my clock is clickable from the widget, and facebook does not jump to the top...lets see how long this lasts...lol:)