1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook status updates with pictures

Last Updated:

1. avongil

avongil Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone,

all I want to do is update my status with pictures. I cannot seem to find a way to do this. Am I overlooking something??? Is there any way to update your status with any facebook app or the moblie site and attach a picture to it??? I have been searching for this answer for hours, it seems so silly but I cannot figure it out, or find any posts.

Have tried:
    m.facebook.com mobile site
    facebook app
    bloo app

This should be something easy. It is so frustrating. Is there any way of doing this other than opening up the full site on another browser. I really don't want to deal with the full site, I just want to update my status and attach a pic?

going into the gallery and sharing it that way unloads it to your facebook albums but there is no way to link to it when posting a status update.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. avongil

Does anyone know if this is possible? I'm having trouble believing this is so difficult.

3. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

What are you using to upload it from the gallary? I believe when you click share and select Bloo it gives you the option to enter a caption. This is uploaded to your gallary (has to be stored somewhere) and also posts it to your feed.

4. Frantic Ferret

Frantic Ferret Well-Known Member

I just send mine direct from the native Albums application. Not sure what you mean by linking it.

5. avongil

Yes its easy to upload. I use bloo right now, but its the same process with the native app. I just go to gallery select the pic and hit share.

Then you can enter a caption. Then it uploads to facebook and there is a new picture in the album you selected.

But this does not make it into anyones news feed. Is there something I am missing?