Facebook sync and adding .co.uk

Last Updated:

1. caracortada_uk

caracortada_uk Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all, couple of quick questions. When setting up the phone to sync with Facebook you can link the contacts on your phone to a facebook friend to use their profile pictures. I love it and want to keep using it. But, the sync also pulls info from facebook and adds it all to the contacts list on the phone. Peoples emails, various phone numbers, home address etc etc, a lot of which is outdated or from friends abroad. Is there anyway to sync the phones contacts to facebook for the pictures but NOT extracting any other info?

Also, i have noticed there are mod packs that change various parts of GUI. Does anybody know of one that when inputting a web address/email it adds a press and hold function to the ".com" button to insert ".co.uk"?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

There is an app that pulls down your facebook images and uploads to google contacts, but google contact images apper on the phone as low resolution. Pretty poor really. Its not worth it really but it was an app on the market called FBSync or facebook sync.

I can't think of anyway to do it in android itself. I have been trying to get rid of some stray numbers to no avail.

3. caracortada_uk

caracortada_uk Member This Topic's Starter

Good morning bump.