Facebook Sync Contact ErrorSupport

Last Updated:

1. vntg

vntg New Member This Topic's Starter

Set up a facebook account on my Fascinate to sync contacts and it keeps giving an error trying to sync. It saids Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. Never does.

Anyone else get this or is it just me? Might it be fixed? Anything i can do to make it work?

Advertisement
  2. GoBruins

GoBruins Well-Known Member

I used an application called "syncmypix" It's an external app that basically syncs facebook pictures to contacts. Be sure to name your contacts as exact to the FB name though...

3. JACIBRENNA

JACIBRENNA New Member

I'm having this problem on my Fascinate too. HELP?

4. reloaded89

reloaded89 New Member

I'm getting this problem too and I'm putting my suspicions on Samsung's TouchWiz software. When you're adding your fb account to the fascinate, after you select the options for what you want to sync, another list "SHOULD" show up that has all of your fb contacts on it. It should take a while to load, and, in my case, rarely does load.

Save yourself the headache of never getting fb to sync your contacts, and either root your phone to get rid of this samsung bloatware and just use vanilla versions of the android software, or download the syncmypix apps to get pictures to sync. you won't get things like friends' statuses, but do you really need to stalk your friends on your phone?