Facebook Sync Issues

Last Updated:

1. kevinkevinkevin

kevinkevinkevin Writer This Topic's Starter

Jan 24, 2010
    Alright, so I am well aware that others have experienced the issue of a contact syncing to multiple copies of the same facebook profile. For some of my contacts when you look at their info there are 5 different entries for their facebook page. I still have no idea how to fix this.

The other issue I haven't seen mentioned, but for certain contacts, though their contact item and message threads show their correct facebook pic, the call screen displays someone elses profile pic. In one instance, my little sister's contact image appears as an old colleague who I also have in my phone. My mother, who doesn't have a facebook profile or any contact picture, is now showing a profile pic of someone who i am friends with on facebook but who isnt even in my phone. I have the sync with existing contacts only option selected.

Any experience or advice on correcting these issues?

2. Van

Van Member

Jan 6, 2010
    I hax this same issue...uncheck ur auto sync with Facebook...this should clear all ur facebook contacts...then recheck auto sync...this should clear up the problem...Good luck