• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook Sync "Login Failed. Try Again". Help!

Hi guys..i experienced this just now. Here'smy post on facebook. Just relate to it maybe it will help you.

"What the h*** happened just now? Updated my facebook application on my phone and suddenly i couldnt log in using my rochelleannsoriano@ymail.com email???later on i found out using someone's fb account that my email has been changed to rochelle.a.soriano@facebook.com??? Android phone users, have you experienced this just now??"

And also, i couldn't access anymore my yahoomail account.. How frustating!!:(

Upvote 0
Hi guys..i experienced this just now. Here'smy post on facebook. Just relate to it maybe it will help you.

"What the h*** happened just now? Updated my facebook application on my phone and suddenly i couldnt log in using my rochelleannsoriano@ymail.com email???later on i found out using someone's fb account that my email has been changed to rochelle.a.soriano@facebook.com??? Android phone users, have you experienced this just now??"

And also, i couldn't access anymore my yahoomail account.. How frustating!!:(

The fact that two accounts seem to have been hacked makes it sound as if your computer may have got some malware/virus which has allowed someone to access your details. It is highly unlikely this would be from an android app unless you downloaded one from somewhere dodgy - the only two I trust are the google play store and the new Amazon one. Any APK you get from somewhere else could easily have installed some virus onto your phone. Do you have AV software on your computer and phone - reccommend a good free one for both is Avast

Upvote 0
REPOSTED AS A NEW TOPIC

when I try to check my feeds from the social hub they all say "Please login SNS account first" this applies to twitter, facebook and linkedin. In the messages area they are syncing with the exception of gmail which just doesnt update.

The separate gmail, facebook and twitter apps work ok is is just the feeds into social hub that dont! - I only want the feeds i dont want them updating my contacts :thinking:
Thankyou very i update sns provider it working very nice hand off to you

Upvote 0
Found this from other website: I found a solution that worked for both of us. Open the Samsung Appsapp and search for a program called SNS Provider. It should already be installed on your phone because it's the Samsung Single Sign On service. There should be an update available. Install the update and try again. The next time you try to login you shouldn't get an error. Good luck!

Upvote 0
I had the same problem on my Samsung S3 Mini. The SNS Provider was though up to date. I followed the following steps and managed to solve it:
1. I rolled back SNS Provider to factory settings (in the Application Manager).
2. Then updated it through the Galaxy Appstore
3. Then removed the Facebook account
4. Removed the Facebook app
5. Reinstalled the Facebook app
6. Added again the Facebook account
This solved the problem.

Upvote 0
This worked for me:

1. Delete the Tinder app from the phone
2. On FB settings, remove Tinder from apps
3. On FB settings, turn off platform and then on again
4. Log out from FB
5. On phone settings > FB, delete FB account
6. Re-login to FB
7. Reinstall Tinder app on the phone
8. Re-login to Tinder

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones