• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook synching

groellez

Sep 18, 2010
I just got my new phone last night. I downloaded Facebook however when I go to accounts to synch my information.....the icon appears as one of the options but it won't let me select it to synch the account with my phone. It just highlights it but won't let me open it up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Thanks

After entering your credentials into the spaces provided using your phone and submitting the data, your phone should automatically sync with Facebook and, depending on your phone's settings, should change the pictures in your contacts app to those of your friends' profile pictures.

The Facebook app has been having a lot of issues lately. If you mainly use it for chatting, I suggest you download the Facebook chat app called Messenger. It's much faster and more user friendly than the actual Facebook app.

If you plan to use Facebook on your phone for the actual features of commenting on posts, submitting posts, etc. then I suggest you use your internet browser for Facebook.com. It's faster, looks better, and runs smoother than the app.

Reactions: groellez
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones