Facebook text pic and updatesGeneral

Last Updated: 2010-11-12 15:47:22
  1. Lild304

Lild304 Member

I intentionally put two seemingly separate issues in the same subject because I feel like they might have the same fix.

First issue:
    I have Facebook linked to my Eris so my text threads show my friend's FB pic as well as mine in the message screen. My picture has not updated in 4-5 months with at least 3-4 picture changes. How do I get my picture to update?

Second issue:
    In the People app(?) it has a green circle over a person's name with a number in it or the number of Facebook updates they have. I cannot, for the life of me, get the number to go away. I've tried checking FB through the individual contact but it still says I have the same number or updates.

I apologize if I left out necessary details. Please let me know if you need any more info and if you have a solution. Thanks so much in advance!! :D

Advertisement
  2. meatwad

meatwad Active Member

Are you running the stock Sense UI? If so I had the same problem on my phone. I made sure all my contacts were Google contacts so I knew I could get them back. I deleted the Facebook app and removed all the contacts from the phone. Reboot your phone then resync the phone with Google and redownload Facebook. It's a pain but it works. In hind sight I would probably back up my Google account to my PC before I erased my phone too.