• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook touchscreen site

Since switching from my BB to the Hero I've been using the full Facebook web site instead of the mobile one, never liked the mobile site.

Tonight, I don't know what happened but I was taken to a different version version of Facebook after clicking on something. It was Welcome to Facebook | Facebook. I cannot believe the difference! It's awesome!!

Am I the only one who's never seen this before??

Yeah, I've also noticed that the feed you get on it tends to be way behind what you got on the mobile site. I think this might be because it only displays the 'newsfeed' as opposed to the 'live feed' which you can choose between on the full site. Never really understood the purpose of newsfeed to be honest because it just shows you stuff thats hours old, I only use live feed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones